• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

game was alright. didn't feel that it should have been as close as it was.... we let some promising drives get away early and let the seachickens hang around. crabtree did make a difference this time around because they could not double boldin. i heard a lot of yapping from seahawks fans this week (not here but in general) that they never double teamed boldin in the first matchup which is absolutely wrong. this time around, boldin got one on one and pretty much abused any seachickens corner on him, including dick sherman.

thought we got a couple questionable calls (both face mask penalties) but the seachickens got their fair share of bullshit calls (the personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct) and non-calls (clear PI against crabtree inside the 20 and no call)

game went more or less as expected. for all the talk that we can't beat seattle in seattle they can't beat us in san fran either. we've won in seattle more recently than they have won in san fran. i loved that the "best FS in the league" was made to look foolish on that gore run. shame that gore has no more speed but it all worked out!

now we just need the giants and cards to rough up the seachickens, we beat the bucs and falcons and boom we have a bye! it could happen!

2m9ZxK8.gif

What the hell is this tame shit?

BOOOOO!

YOU SUCK!

LJ11

My question was really rhetorical, that dude is on the outs.

May not take a QB because they won't have one rated that high and/or have the first selection. They're is no point in forcing the issue, so they may keep Bradford around but they know he's not the future.

game was alright. didn't feel that it should have been as close as it was.... we let some promising drives get away early and let the seachickens hang around. crabtree did make a difference this time around because they could not double boldin. i heard a lot of yapping from seahawks fans this week (not here but in general) that they never double teamed boldin in the first matchup which is absolutely wrong. this time around, boldin got one on one and pretty much abused any seachickens corner on him, including dick sherman.

thought we got a couple questionable calls (both face mask penalties) but the seachickens got their fair share of bullshit calls (the personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct) and non-calls (clear PI against crabtree inside the 20 and no call)

game went more or less as expected. for all the talk that we can't beat seattle in seattle they can't beat us in san fran either. we've won in seattle more recently than they have won in san fran. i loved that the "best FS in the league" was made to look foolish on that gore run. shame that gore has no more speed but it all worked out!

now we just need the giants and cards to rough up the seachickens, we beat the bucs and falcons and boom we have a bye! it could happen!

Crab did make a difference today, things are starting to open up, Kap needs to take advantage of the underneath stuff more, the D played great.

Apparently the ball resting on your arms counts as possession and forward progress. :(

not sure what play you're referring to. if its the crabtree "fumble", then everyone can suck our dicks because we got screwed out of a superbowl trip against the giants thanks to this forward progress call. i'll gladly take it now and forever after how we were wronged!

squicken

My question was really rhetorical, that dude is on the outs.

May not take a QB because they won't have one rated that high and/or have the first selection. They're is no point in forcing the issue, so they may keep Bradford around but they know he's not the future.

Fisher says he is committed. For all he has done wrong, he was right about the RG3 trade. I have no doubt that if they fall in love with a QB, they will move on. He has said recently there will never be a QB controversy when he is a coach

Doomsayer

I would agree but we have been awful in the red zone this year, it's kind of par the course.

It was a damn good game, just from a football perspective.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
not sure what play you're referring to. if its the crabtree "fumble", then everyone can suck our dicks because we got screwed out of a superbowl trip against the giants thanks to this forward progress call. i'll gladly take it now and forever after how we were wronged!
It's like NFL refs are the same people who vote on the Oscars. Everything is a makeup call.

LJ11

Fisher says he is committed. For all he has done wrong, he was right about the RG3 trade. I have no doubt that if they fall in love with a QB, they will move on. He has said recently there will never be a QB controversy when he is a coach

Can't throw your QB under the bus if you don't have the next guy on the roster.

How long does Fisher have there anyway? Think he gets a fourth year? Will be hard to compete in that division next year as well.

squicken

Can't throw your QB under the bus if you don't have the next guy on the roster.

How long does Fisher have there anyway? Think he gets a fourth year? Will be hard to compete in that division next year as well.

I think he knows he is fucked in the division. Owner is patient. He'll need to change coordinators I think, which is a big deal. Needs to show improvement. They went very much backwards on defense this year. WRs all stalled in development, and against good defenses the offensive line gets killed. There's going to be pressure to flip any pick and restock the roster. He is paid very well. So unless there is a disaster, next year won't be the last

Top Bottom