• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Hunter S.

Man the legal Weed Bowl has been calling us forever!!!!!
It is for all the good of all the
people!

The better laws are in Colorado.... Peace!

cajunator

Banned
oh my god yes. you have a lot of giant douchers there. and just like with most major cities, everyone wants to tell you why THEIR sandwich shop, why THEIR deep dish pizza, why THEIR whatever is the best anywhere. dude a fucking sandwich is a sandwich. is Little Johnnys Unknown Sandwich shop better than subway? of course it is, but they're in the same ball park and i don't have to drive fucking 45 minutes out of the way to get a subway sandwich nor do i have to pay $15 for a sandwich. fucking hate food snobs and just snobs in general and frisco is full of them!

that and bums

My city is always talking up its food but at least cajun food is a world famous cuisine of its own so they kind of earn that right. Its food that is unique and special to this area. Thats one thing I love about this place.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Amber Theoharis ‏@AmberTheoharis

Night got worse for the @Saints. Source inside locker room just told me team plane may be broke down, and having trouble finding hotel.
Shit, that's not cool.

cdyhybrid

I'll take that.

You guys are on the same team :p

oh my god yes. you have a lot of giant douchers there. and just like with most major cities, everyone wants to tell you why THEIR sandwich shop, why THEIR deep dish pizza, why THEIR whatever is the best anywhere. dude a fucking sandwich is a sandwich. is Little Johnnys Unknown Sandwich shop better than subway? of course it is, but they're in the same ball park and i don't have to drive fucking 45 minutes out of the way to get a subway sandwich nor do i have to pay $15 for a sandwich. fucking hate food snobs and just snobs in general and frisco is full of them!

that and bums

We've got plenty of food snobs and bums! We're like brothers!

more like fuck it head
kobe-laugh.gif

mkenyon

Banned
My city is always talking up its food but at least cajun food is a world famous cuisine of its own so they kind of earn that right. Its food that is unique and special to this area. Thats one thing I love about this place.
They do this City Comparison thing every game on the big screen, making the other place seem lame. They were really scraping for something tonight, even erroneously claiming Twilight is better than Interview With a Vampire.

Music and food, the essence of what makes a city great, New Orleans has in spades.

You guys are on the same team :p

We've got plenty of food snobs and bums! We're like brothers!

i want to visit washington someday. liked oregon a lot. i'm not used to seeing so many white people around i felt like an outsider even though i'm white and nerdy looking as fuck. plus seattle has great taste in music

But... ain't we fans of the same team? How would that work exactly?

FMT, I'm calling you out. Avi bet, bro!

here is the problem. i would gladly take this bet BUT i've already bet my brother rando a 1 week avatar bet. so you have 2 options:

1. don't bet me
2. bet me and if i lose i will don YOUR chosen avatar after my 1 week rando avatar ends. or if the niners win, both you of have niners avatars for the next week!

the choice is yours.... breh

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i want to visit washington someday. liked oregon a lot. i'm not used to seeing so many white people around i felt like an outsider even though i'm white and nerdy looking as fuck. plus seattle has great taste in music
Under the constant overcast everyone looks the same!

cajunator

Banned
They do this City Comparison thing every game on the big screen, making the other place seem lame. They were really scraping for something tonight, even erroneously claiming Twilight is better than Interview With a Vampire.

Music and food, the essence of what makes a city great, New Orleans has in spades.

I was talking about Lafayette actually. New Orleans has its own flavor but Lafayette holds its own too. Baton rouge is stuck in the middle without an identity.

cdyhybrid

Seattle is pretty white but nowhere near Oregon. We do have lots of Asians.

mkenyon

Banned
Portland > Seattle.

But you should go to PAX. Crash at my place in the boonies. I'm actually closer to Mt. Rainier than Seattle :p

i try to convince my boys every year to go to the niners/seahawks game but i can never get any bites on it. ESPECIALLY now that we've been violated so badly the last 2 times there :(

Don't come east of the mountains. Like half the people where I live are Mexicans.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i try to convince my boys every year to go to the niners/seahawks game but i can never get any bites on it. ESPECIALLY now that we've been violated so badly the last 2 times there :(
When Kaep figures out how to check down and spread the ball, you'll be a force to be dealt with!
Don't come east of the mountains. Like half the people where I live are Mexicans.
Eastern Washington is West Idaho.

LJ11

Nice work bucket. From other thread

---

I call Alshon Jeffrey not-Brian Quick and Randall Cobb not-Lance Kendricks. It always stings most when you see it better than the professionals. I guess dudes on the internet never convince my GM that they were Mark Dominik, so that's something ;)

At least he's gone!

Too many fans get caught up in the speed/time. Picture of Alshon & co came out and everyone started to dog his conditioning, some fans get nervous. Yesterday was typical Alshon, he's pulled off crazy shit in the redzone at SC where it looked like he got a step ladder out. Wrecked Kirkpatrick and the BAMA secondary and those guys are going in the first.

I wanted to kill someone when they took Aaron Williams in the second in '11 draft, too many options to go with a CB from Texas who got roasted repeatedly. Needed a receiver too and had a couple of options on the board. Same shit different year.

It's not healthy to think this way, man. You go early and it'll just be me holding Cranky and Indigo back from bombing Stevie Johnson's house.

Don't worry bro, I ain't going anywhere. I've watched every minute of every game since 07, haven't missed a game. Even the blowouts, every fucking snap. Try as they may, they ain't losing me, unless they move to Canada....I'm done if they move up north.

Had one guy describe yesterday's game as the worst sporting event he's ever attended and he goes to a lot of games, and the game had nothing to do with it. Everything about the Toronto series is bad, the stadium, the fans, the pregame. Fucking pathetic.

Edit: also, don't let my negativity bring you down, team has been getting worse instead of better which is why I'm getting pissed. Should be the other way around.

Top Bottom