• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Without Squicken, there is no power behind their black magic. We're going to roll Minnesota in Baltimore, and all you're going to do is make GAF look a little more handsome with that sweet new avatar of yours.

I'm just glad he's rocking it this week instead of next. Detroit needs to lose, Larry. I can't rest knowing that Detroit fans may know what it's like to once again be one and done. That's Green Bay's honor, dammit.

Narag

Without Squicken, there is no power behind their black magic. We're going to roll Minnesota in Baltimore, and all you're going to do is make GAF look a little more handsome with that sweet new avatar of yours.

Imagine if the Niners and Ravens both lost thanks to them. No one would be safe.

MRSA

Banned
So uh, Fire Emblem Awakening is $15 at Best Buy. If you don't have it and own a 3DS, may Tim Tebow have mercy on your soul.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Football?

824940022.gif

Watching the Seahawks reminded me how little effort the Packers players seem to play with. They just play like they expect to win; even when Rodgers is out there's really no sense of urgency. Feelsbadman

Hoping we can get a win against a team almost as shitty as us. I'll take another tie though!

gutshot

Nice OP again, Bucket. Love me some Willy Wonka.

But when is the best QB in the NFL* going to get some love in these OPs?

*statistically speaking

BigAT

Update on the sabotage of the Saints' plane:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Saints will be unable to return to New Orleans until this afternoon at the earliest after their plane could not take off from SEA last night

Eleuin

Besides, everyone knows Justin Tucker is the real source of Baltimore's power.

Narag

Update on the sabotage of the Saints' plane:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Saints will be unable to return to New Orleans until this afternoon at the earliest after their plane could not take off from SEA last night

Things looking up for Carolina.

The Panthers don't need any help. After last night's game, it's clear they are the better team. Saints are soft as Charmin.

In the Superdome during primetime? The Saints have looked mediocre on the road all year, but at home its a different story.

jakncoke

Banned
Yours is, yes.

I was going to make a retort about how it isnt but it really just is and here is why. Ravens are 6-6 and the Steelers are 5-7, which on the surface is nothing. But seeing we split the season series we go to the next tie break aka conference record. The Ravens are 6-4 and we are 4-5. The Ravens have 2 conference games remaining and we have 3, so we have to basically win out for any chance and thats not happening with this roster, especially with us down to Cody Wallace at C. Also looking at the standings the logjam from 6 on.

In the Superdome during primetime? The Saints have looked mediocre on the road all year, but at home its a different story.
Yep. The only time the Dolphins have been soundly beat this season was in the Superdome on MNF. Much like the Seahawks the Saints thrive off of their home field advantage.

Crisco

Banned

Even at home a team with a good defense like the 49ers should have beaten them. Their o-line isn't getting any better and Carolina's front 4 will be back to full strength. Fuck splitting with them, Panthers should run the table and finish 13-3.

Love the sweet avi MechBro, always knew you were a cool dude.

Also when DangeRuss' contract comes up in a few years that motherfucker is getting Flacco paid. I said goddamn.

Bowser

HOU @ JAC

IND @ CIN
CLE @ NE
OAK @ NYJ
KC @ WAS
MIN @ BAL
ATL @ GB
BUF @ TB
MIA @ PIT
DET @ PHI
TEN @ DEN