• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

FLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAGFLAG

lol why's everyone blaming romo anyways?

I've watched every cowboy game for the past 5-6 years. This is the typical stuff that happens in important games or in December.

This ... always .. occurs.

Collapses, big turnovers, poor throws, whatever.

Edit : Wow even on Gamecast this game is getting UGLY. Penalties every play.

demigod

Wait, why was it 1st and 5 AT the spot of the holding foul on Dez? It should've been 1st and 20. That encroachment should've been 1st and 10 since it was 3rd and 5.

Draconian

I'm glad. I'm so sick of this freaking defense it's not even funny. Outside of Clay and maybe Shields, it all needs to be blown up.

The Browns are calling CB Joe Haden's injury a hip pointer.
Per the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot, a "couple guys" in the locker room "sounded like (Haden) might not be back." Whether that's in reference to Haden's Week 16 availability only or his outlook for the final two games is unclear, but losing him would be a huge blow to Cleveland's thin secondary.
Source: Mary Kay Cabot on Twitter
Haden update via Roto

Top Bottom