• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Crisco

Banned
He's a reckless piece of shit. The game was over 10 minutes ago and he's out there slinging it around like it's the second quarter. He's endangering himself and his teammates for nothing. I'm sorry your QB is a dbag, deal with it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He's a reckless piece of shit. The game was over 10 minutes ago and he's out there slinging it around like it's the second quarter. He's endangering himself and his teammates for nothing. I'm sorry your QB is a dbag, deal with it.

Down 11 with 2 minutes to go on the opposition's 10yd line?

Yup Brees needs to take a knee here and end the game. No point continuing.

Boose

What? The game is clearly not over firstly. Secondly you wishing someone gets a concussion is disgusting no matter how big of a dbag you think they are.

rObit

Banned
If there's not, there should be some penalty for holding down a player when they are trying to set up to spike the ball.

If there is, it should get called more.

Top Bottom