• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

I mean, I don't want Green Bay to win and stay in the division race, but...but...Dallas somehow blowing this game would be so deliciously hilarious. So torn on how this should go.

I know of course I'd feel different if Detroit was behind Green Bay but this is just hilarious to watch. It's even worse then when he imploded against Detroit two years ago

Panthers control their destiny next week now. Especially with the Falcons for their last game.

Win and you set yourself up for a first round bye.

Crisco

Banned
The Romo critics will be out in force, but thats just bad coaching. The Packers were down by 23 points and still ran the ball. Cowboys just refused too. Totally inexplicable.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I feel bad for Romo though.

Cowboys will literally give up a touchdown on every single drive in the 2nd half and Romo will get all the blame.

Milchjon

I never understood the Romo hate. He's been made fun of for as long as I've been following the sport, and he never even acted like a dick. Unlike most other hated players, he seems to be mostly innocent when it comes to his rep. Don't get the Schadenfreude every time he fucks up (or doesn't, but people will still put it on him).

I never understood the Romo hate. He's been made fun of for as long as I've been following the sport, and he never even acted like a dick. Unlike most other hated players, he seems to be mostly innocent when it comes to his rep. Don't get the Schadenfreude every time he fucks up (or doesn't, but people will still put it on him).

He's a Cowboy.

He plays for the cowboys, only reason they need.

duxstar

He's a Cowboy ...... Most people hate the cowboys. I love Romo but it's almost impossible to not see this and go. Really??? Like Really???

Pretty much require no pass pressure for the Saints to be effective on offense. Our o-line couldn't block a toddler on all fours. Defense, despite their stats (stats are fucking dumb), are just as inconsistent as the offensive line. Still salty about Tom Benson's cheap ass not paying Brees sooner last year and using the tag on Bushrod. I don't think he was an incredible LT, but our o-line play was so much more solid when he was in that spot. Charles Brown sucks. Should have gotten injured again and sat on the bench all year.

We've posted some impressive losses against future hall of fame QBs such as Kellen Clemens and Geno Smith. This team as a whole is just so inconsistent, and if they don't get their shit together next Sunday I don't even want to see them on the road in the Wild Card round.

Top Bottom