• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Even when they dont let the opponent score the Cowboys defense still fucks everything up. Now they won't have any time left to score after they give up the TD.

Bowser

Romo INT actually a packaged play: Was a called running play but Romo decided to throw, but then didn't pull trigger on slant. Watch OL

Can put it on Cowboys coaches for calling a play with a run/pass option, but it was Romo's decision to throw instead of hand off on play

From @smartfootball

demigod

I never understood the Romo hate. He's been made fun of for as long as I've been following the sport, and he never even acted like a dick. Unlike most other hated players, he seems to be mostly innocent when it comes to his rep. Don't get the Schadenfreude every time he fucks up (or doesn't, but people will still put it on him).

I actually like Romo, its his coaching that i fucking hate. Waste those timeouts Cowboys!

rando14

EDDIE LACY IS EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED

iw0lLMrwhLED8.gif

iw0lLMrwhLED8.gif

iw0lLMrwhLED8.gif

duxstar

Seriously ...... hahahahhahahaha lets watch Romo do this ...... Is there anyone who would actually put mony on him right now ?

Top Bottom