• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

squicken

I feel partially responsible for getting him riled up about the Pats and Belicheck yesterday.

Dutch! If you can read this, I'm sorry! It wasn't worth it! :(

Still, it was a good win for Miami. Even though they made it harder than it needed to be, sometimes it just goes that way vs such a traditionally dominant team.

Miguel

So how bad did Case look? I moved to Redzone at halftime because of fantasy implications.

Did I mention I heart Jamaal Charles?

Narag

So how bad did Case look? I moved to Redzone at halftime because of fantasy implications.

Did I mention I heart Jamaal Charles?

Looked scared and lost after the first bad INT. Took some hits that should have been flagged that probably didn't help either.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Flacco
and Eli
is the absolutely low end. Basically, "can I win a Super Bowl with this guy?"

So it's very subjective, but something like: Brady, the Mannings, Brees, Rodgers, Roffles, Rivers... and then Wilson, Luck, Newton (maybe), maybe Matt Ryan except that he's been garbage this year...

Everyone else is suspect or needs to develop more, and quite a few are definite "no"s. Not a big believer in Andy Dalton, for example. Which is too bad, because I like posting the relevant Chrono Trigger art when he does something good.

Just hard to see Romo, Stafford, Cutler guiding a team to a SB. Maybe behind a crazy '05 or '85 Bears defense, but that's not reliable.

People said the same exact thing about Flacco -before- he made the SB last year though. Sometimes you catch all the breaks and you run hot and you win the SB.

Guys like Romo and Stafford could get to a SB but the reality is they probably never will because their rosters have too many holes and both of their head coaches are idiots and neither one of those guys are on the elite level of QB that can overcome both of those factors - like Peyton Manning did with Caldwell in Indy.

That and its really fucking hard to win a SB.

Top Bottom