• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Cutler doesn't consistently choke as much as they do and I have never thought Room was a good QB. Stafford could be considered one if he stopped choking.

Who do you consider good QBs in the league?

Edit: Cincinnati, Washington, Toronto...
Flacco
and Eli
is the absolutely low end. Basically, "can I win a Super Bowl with this guy?"

So it's very subjective, but something like: Brady, the Mannings, Brees, Rodgers, Roffles, Rivers... and then Wilson, Luck, Newton (maybe), maybe Matt Ryan except that he's been garbage this year...

Everyone else is suspect or needs to develop more, and quite a few are definite "no"s. Not a big believer in Andy Dalton, for example. Which is too bad, because I like posting the relevant Chrono Trigger art when he does something good.

Just hard to see Romo, Stafford, Cutler guiding a team to a SB. Maybe behind a crazy '05 or '85 Bears defense, but that's not reliable.

Miguel

what the hell is up with Seahawk board talking about which uniform they are going to wear at the SuperBowl... oh god... if yall don't make it, those are the types of fans that will be the first to throw the players under the bus.

They want the ball and they're gonna score.

Enron

Banned
@SportsCenter: Tony Romo has 7 interceptions in losses with team tied or up by 1 possession in 4th quarter/OT, nearly twice as many as any QB since '06.

ea9ec6ec-03d6-4849-bb33-388e923e9682_500.jpg

Stupid Dallas! Now the Lions have to win all three games. You know that ain't happening.

Flacco
and Eli
is the absolutely low end. Basically, "can I win a Super Bowl with this guy?"

So it's very subjective, but something like: Brady, the Mannings, Brees, Rodgers, Roffles, Rivers... and then Wilson, Luck, Newton (maybe), maybe Matt Ryan except that he's been garbage this year...

Everyone else is suspect or needs to develop more, and quite a few are definite "no"s. Not a big believer in Andy Dalton, for example. Which is too bad, because I like posting the relevant Chrono Trigger art when he does something good.

Just hard to see Romo, Stafford, Cutler guiding a team to a SB. Maybe behind a crazy '05 or '85 Bears defense, but that's not reliable.

Rivers?

squicken

That's near Lunchbox levels of salt after the Pats lost to the unveiling of the Wildcat.

Dutch is our boy! We all get to bitch and moan when we lose. That dude doesn't just get to show up after a win and talk shit and not expect some tough language back

Top Bottom