• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Godslay

Banned
That's no good. Couple of bad drives back to back. Credit to SD for bring it. Can't say Denver is asleep either, they are just winning on the lines at this point imo.

Gurrry

Oh, Ryan Matthews having a great day running the ball?

Lets put in Woodhead and Brown so they can suck it up.

Fucking asshole chargers coach. Doesnt he realize I have a fantasy championship on the line?!?!?

GQman2121

Banned
70 mins to get to the two minute warning. Game is rolling right on along.

Oh, Ryan Matthews having a great day running the ball?

Lets put in Woodhead and Brown so they can suck it up.

Fucking asshole chargers coach. Doesnt he realize I have a fantasy championship on the line?!?!?

It's cold as fuck. The guy just had back to back carries. Let him have a spell on third down.

Colasante

Tom Telesco is having a very nice year for himself. While I don't think they'll ultimately be considered the best at their positions in the years to come, as of right now he drafted Keenan Allen and DJ Fluker, the best wide receiver and offensive lineman in this year's draft. Impressive start for one of the most talent-deprived teams in the league.

Godslay

Banned
Shouldn't be too hard on Webster as he's a rook, but he's not playing well lately.

Offense looks a little disjointed as well. Hurry hurry indeed at this point.

Top Bottom