• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
campbell.jpg

OMG! YESSSS!!

BG please have a look, this wouldn't be made if it wasn't true. I warned you bro!

You are seeing JCamp's true form.

Gray putting in work! JCamp who?

Drakeon

wth are you guys talking about lol ....... the only thing i can think is losing on purpose to make Tony Romo take all the pressure; and then crumble in prime time lol
They want Houston to keep the #1 pick, so they pick a team playing another bottom feeder team to root for and somehow that causes them to lose.

Godslay

Banned
Funny he still was the best QB of that draft year.. Which was suppossed to be full of talent.

Yeah, he's supremely physically talented imo, but he needed to ripen on the bench. Learn the system, etc. I also think that Kubiak leaving didn't help Cutler's chances to be a great QB. I think the two together would have been very good, with the assumption that Jay would have learned under Kubes.

Kinda funny, Jeffery and Gordon were the best WRs in the NFL the past few weeks and haven't done crap in this game.

Right as I type that Jeffery catches a first down. lol

Top Bottom