• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
damn that certainly looked like pass interference on the edelman and hooman throws, fuck it.

gg t_d_r

It was. Hoomanawanui got mauled before the ball got there straight up.

Edelman was pushed with the dudes back turned before the guy turned for the ball.

Pat's been fucked so many times this season.

MechDX

goldberg-entrance-2-o.gif

WHO'S NEXT?!?!?

CRYBABY BRADY you piece of SHIT!

FUCK YOU Cheatriots, where's your comeback now? Get fucked losers! Haha!

Look who shows up just in time. Miserable little cunt.

Good game fins, Tannehil look good, we played somewhat okay, but you can't have these miracle wins every week.

S/o to my bro Darkest Red.

TheFatOne

Pats could possibly survive the defense being decimated, but no way in hell they survive the oline being garbage. With the receivers the Pats have if the oline isn't healthy they are fucked. Can't really blame Brady this game. The defense is awful. Can't even defend an obvious screen play, and when it's third and long it seems like the offense always converts. Have the Pats played a good road game this season? It seems like they are strictly a home team this year.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Sherman has said that something he makes clear to his teammates is that if they're near him he'll tip the ball to them. He even takes it seriously if he doesn't tip it to them properly.

They want those picks.

Sanjuro

Pats could possibly survive the defense being decimated, but no way in hell they survive the oline being garbage. With the receivers the Pats have if the oline isn't healthy they are fucked. Can't really blame Brady this game. The defense is awful. Can't even defend an obvious screen play, and when it's third and long it seems like the offense always converts. Have the Pats played a good road game this season? It seems like they are strictly a home team this year.

Miami is practically a home game. That stadium had more Pats fans than anyone else.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
God what a meaningful win. Breaks a losing streak against NE, keeps us alive in the wildcard, our young qb came up HUGE in the clutch. Football is alive again.

Look who shows up just in time. Miserable little cunt.

Good game fins, Tannehil look good, we played somewhat okay, but you can't have these miracle wins every week.

S/o to my bro Darkest Red.
Thanks, buddy. It was a really good game from both teams, hard fought to the end.

I know the Pats probably win this without all the injuries but man, feels good.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So much salt in here right now.

Yup.

For a team that most people seem to swear sucks they get really happy when they lose.

And the tank is on in Cleveland.

So with Minnesota possibly winning we move ahead of them too now right?

Top Bottom