• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Browns just gave up completely in the 4th quarter. I'm not even sure why. Someone reminded them about the draft? The fans cheering against them too depressing? Browns gonna be the Browns?

Hunter S.

Yup.

For a team that most people seem to swear sucks they get really happy when they lose.

And the tank is on in Cleveland.

So with Minnesota possibly winning we move ahead of them too now right?

Denver fans remain the number one seed because of this. Can you blame us????

Godslay

Banned
So many ecstatic Broncos and Dolphins fans. So much despair for the Patriots and Chargers

Sounds ass backwards, but I wanted a wildcard. That week of rest is more of a curse than a blessing imo. Sure you get the rest, but at the same time you don't get continuity. Which I think is more important. I shouldn't complain, it's always nice to have games @MH.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yup.

For a team that most people seem to swear sucks they get really happy when they lose.

And the tank is on in Cleveland.

So with Minnesota possibly winning we move ahead of them too now right?

Fourth at worst. Vikings and Bills look like they'll leapfrog us.

We may even be third depending on Falcons strength of schedule.

Sanjuro

Explain how the Patriots aren't a first seed? The only other top seed is Denver and they play outdoors which drops them down to like fifth or sixth or ninth.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Tough loss, but no unexpected. Look at the last few weeks. Their top 3 players on defense are done with injuries, and their top offensive player is gone. Their o-line is a disgrace, their receiving group is embarrasing. They're running with a broken down and beat up Austin Collie as one of their goto guys. I said it at the start of the season, the front office invested pretty much nothing into this team, and with what they did invest, it was into a bunch of unproven or broken down pieces. I stand by what I said earlier, the AFC is a disgrace, they could potentially find themselves in the SB... hell it's anybodies game in the AFC, but going forward their is a ton of overhaul to do on this roster.

TheFatOne

Sounds ass backwards, but I wanted a wildcard. That week of rest is more of a curse than a blessing imo. Sure you get the rest, but at the same time you don't get continuity. Which I think is more important. I shouldn't complain, it's always nice to have games @MH.

For teams with injuries and shit defenses you always want the bye Godslay. The Broncos defense isn't good enough to go three straight weeks. The teams are better, and the weather will most likely be bad for Manning which will nullify that offense. Same shit with the Pats the last few years. You want the bye to avoid matchup problems, and trotting sorry ass defenses three weeks in a row. Eventually there will be a team that takes advantage of that.

Sanjuro

I don't see how any of the last three weeks are the same.

The come from behinds?

Not against the Dolphins.

/A Master at Work.

Top Bottom