• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Sanjuro

Yep. Brady just won with someone else's team. Look at how they've regressed as they got further away from Bledsoe's tenure.

Same thing with Steve Young.

Has nothing to do with regressing. Point is Bledsoe/Parcells/Kraft gave this team credibility. Even without championships, we likely would continue to sellout our games.

Brady constructed that Hall of Fame and Patriot Place, sure.

Has nothing to do with regressing. Point is Bledsoe/Parcells/Kraft gave this team credibility. Even without championships, we likely would continue to sellout our games.

Brady constructed that Hall of Fame and Patriot Place, sure.

Is Bledsoe the Thomas to Brady's Tuukka?

Sanjuro

Is Bledsoe the Thomas to Brady's Tuukka?

Of course not. Tuukka's resume is all choke jobs right now. He can put up a 1.9X GAA, great! Doesn't help when he can't hold on for our team in the post season.

...AND I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RIDLEY! Colsante, Gata, etc. All of them went nuts over Ridley and none of them gave me a solid reason why he was the best back on this team.

It sucks being right so often about players you wish were better. :'(

He slanged it enough for Vinatieri to get in position to kick the fg to win!

...but that's not slanging!

rando14

sorry rbh looks like youre gonna need this bro :(

M2FlamethrowerVWM02.jpg

bender

What time is it?
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10188461

ESPN's medical analyst Dr. Kaplan talking about Romo's injury. Most likely a herniated disc was pushing on a nerve, giving him weakness and pain in his leg. He would need surgery to correct this, 3-4 months recovery after surgery.

That is my layman understanding based on what Dr. Kaplan said.

I more worried about his career long term. This ended Woody's career and helped end Aikman's (along with the concussions). I still think he'll try to play which is a mistake. I feel bad for the guy.

Time to see if Murray can put a team on his back.

RBH

You got two!

You might not need the lighter tonight!
I doubt it. :(
sorry rbh looks like youre gonna need this bro :(
:(
Dear lord, that Atlanta lineman got fucking destroyed.

lol that right tackle
It made me lol. And made me sad at the same time.
Man, our line is getting crushed and the offense is anemic as fuck
Business as usual!
Be nice or someday I won't be around to stomp out your crotch.
Oh ok. :(

Reason #1 why we are so bad this year. Thanks Dimitroff!
We better devote a fuckload of picks on our line.

Top Bottom