• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The Niners lost the Super Bowl last year....the loser's curse pretty much dictates a choke for the Niners at some point anyway.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Falcons and the Lions are going to be those bounce back teams next year when they reload through the draft. NFC will be stacked as usual though.

Going to be very interesting to see what happens to the Seahawks once they have to give Russel the money he deserves.

rando14

Falcons and the Lions are going to be those bounce back teams next year when they reload through the draft. NFC will be stacked as usual though.

Going to be very interesting to see what happens to the Seahawks once they have to give Russel the money he deserves.

Wilson already knows his place: Small stature, small contract!! sorry russ :(

We don't really have to pay anyone next year and we can cut 15 mill off pretty easily. 2015 is gonna hurt when we need to resign Sherman and Thomas though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wilson already knows his place: Small stature, small contract!! sorry russ :(

Its so hard to hate on Wilson. I saw a interview with him on ESPN a few days ago where the ESPN analysts were badgering about when he expects his new contract and you could tell by the tone of his voice he honestly doesn't give a shit about all that and is just focused on football.

Its really hard to root against the guy. But once he gets his dues other players are going to take a hit. I for one would love Richard Sherman in a Lions jersey.

rando14

wow two near-interceptions

Its so hard to hate on Wilson. I saw a interview with him on ESPN a few days ago where the ESPN analysts were badgering about when he expects his new contract and you could tell by the tone of his voice he honestly doesn't give a shit about all that and is just focused on football.

Its really hard to root against the guy. But once he gets his dues other players are going to take a hit. I for once would love Richard Sherman in a Lions jersey.

Yeah we're gonna be hurting in a couple years, I don't think we'll be able to afford sherm if he keeps this pace up next year :( Earl is likely priority #1

Still Schneider has done such a good job getting us cheap, young talent that I feel very happy placing our fate in his hands. :)

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Heh, had no idea Vin Scully was the one who called "The Catch".

Yeah we're gonna be hurting in a couple years, I don't think we'll be able to afford sherm if he keeps this pace up next year :(

Still Schneider has done such a good job getting us cheap, young talent that I feel very happy placing our fate in his hands. :)

In the end it doesn't matter cause you guys have a franchise QB. Those are hard to find. DBs can be replaced, a franchise QB can rarely be replaced.

Ceebs

Man I hate this Falcons team this year. At first it was the realization we suck this year, and the last few weeks have been driving me crazy since they could have had a top 3 pick but can't even tank right.

rando14

Kaep's awareness and ability to read the defense is below remedial

Kaepershit lol because he sucks

Wow Kraepernick is horribad.

Kap has been bad

tumblr_mxikgxYwtT1s3xkxjo1_500.jpg

im just messing around niners gaf pls dont kill me :(

Top Bottom