• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

I do, actually!

i0zpaqVk61uqZ.gif

Time to find out who was really doing all the work between the two of them this season!
Wow a meaningless regular season game.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember when Berman used to call baseball games on ESPN when they had the postseason games?

I still have nightmares.

I watched the Home Run Derby once.

Never again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My man! But after this year I'm done preaching tanking for the browns. I'm going full Kas and Fox next year, I want some fuggin wins.

Of course. Me too. I only got off the hype train to get in my draft tank because the destroyer got injured.

My brothers.

I will be there fighting the good fight as well. Conserve that energy and let us enjoy this the last Browns Super Bowl.

Duff is going to be on the street selling his body to crack heads to make some money back after losing it all betting on the 9ers winning tonight.

I think that the most important thing that I've learned over my year and a half of watching football and mainly the Falcons is that the first 2 quarters are basically meaningless and that them being up at the half, no matter how big does not matter. :(

Top Bottom