• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans O is amazing.

Schoob even has more time to throw than Case and he blows.

Godslay

Banned
...that's not important at all. Nobody cares about these teams.

You should always have a divisional matchup.

Not really. They'll always pick the game most relevant to the regional team. Determining 1st seed is more important to NE than watching Miami/Buffalo at this point.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Not a happy holiday"

har har

he dead

Sanjuro

Not really. They'll always pick the game most relevant to the regional team. Determining 1st seed is more important to NE than watching Miami/Buffalo at this point.

Of course. Watching the Broncos compete against the worst team in professional football is MORE important.

No. Nope. Nah.

Bread

Banned
maybe it's just me, but for me? i prefer to make the playoffs before worrying about the 1 seed.

jakncoke

Banned
Six million underage boys? Not sure if they can collect that many in time.

I'm just talking about the notion that they have to give money to that cesspool.

Thats the buyout now for his contract now. Hopefully they dont, O'Brien is taking us places and im going to surf all your salty tears like Zach Morris after the bowl ban is up

Sanjuro

So what does NE gain by watching Miami/Buffalo? It's irrelevant to anything they are doing at this point.

I think I mentioned all this, so again...

A. A divisional matchup. That's how it's been for decades.

B. Miami is competing for the division and/or wild card spot.

C. I'm watching the DENVER BRONCOS take on the worst team in professional football.

Afrikan

Can't believe Steve Smith got injured on that route.....football is such a fucked up sport sometimes.

do these types of knee injuries happen in soccer just as often? doesn't seem like it. but you would think that would be the case.

Top Bottom