• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Godslay

Banned
I think I mentioned all this, so again...

A. A divisional matchup. That's how it's been for decades.

B. Miami is competing for the division and/or wild card spot.

C. I'm watching the DENVER BRONCOS take on the worst team in professional football.

Here's my list:

1. Watch your Broncos and STFU!

Sanjuro

Thats the buyout now for his contract now. Hopefully they dont, O'Brien is taking us places and im going to surf all your salty tears like Zach Morris after the bowl ban is up

Salty tears? You're not still defending child rape by thumping that school's shield? We've been on here for a while now, I give zero fucks about college sports. It's largely irrelevant around here.

I hope Bill O'Brien gets out of there and gets a gig in the NFL for next season. Great guy. Just don't enjoy the concept of anybody giving that school money.

Can't believe Steve Smith got injured on that route.....football is such a fucked up sport sometimes.

do these types of knee injuries happen in soccer just as often? doesn't seem like it. but you would think that would be the case.

Fifa has done a ton of research into preventing ACL injuries. NFL has done next to none.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob has such beautiful throws

jakncoke

Banned
Salty tears? You're not still defending child rape by thumping that school's shield? We've been on here for a while now, I give zero fucks about college sports. It's largely irrelevant around here.

I hope Bill O'Brien gets out of there and gets a gig in the NFL for next season. Great guy. Just don't enjoy the concept of anybody giving that school money.

I never defended the actions and was going to be ok with basically any penalty and told yall I never would stop being a fan. Im just loving the winning our last 2 teams have done now considering all the players on our last 2 teams were like 8-9 when the events took place and plus its fun to troll people that want us to be 0-24 atm. And college football is largely irrelevant because you people have shit programs in the northeast you have syracuse, boston college and uconn. Id pretend college football didnt exist too if that were my choices!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG, Wes.

How do you guys feel about this Edwin Baker kid?

I think he's done enough to come back next season to split the backfield.

At least my Texans will not lay an egg today!!
hPWXUhEiq66

God the Jets are awful. The Browns have been playing awful and somehow we're winning.

Good bye high draft pick.

BG, Wes.

How do you guys feel about this Edwin Baker kid?

I think he's done enough to come back next season to split the backfield.

He looks alright, nothing special. Definitely invite the kid to camp and see if he impresses again.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Will Burge is saying Tyms is in because the coaching staff is tired of the Little drops.

I hope that's the case, dude's butterfingers are ridiculous.

edit: Oh shit they brought in Garrett Gilkey at Left Guard as well this game. We going all out now.

Godslay

Banned
But it's not very likely that they will lose the last two games.

right?

I see your point, but I guess if I was in that position I'd worry more about the 1 seed than the team 2 games behind struggling for a wildcard. You just enjoy your Broncos this week, because last week I had to watch NE/Phins.

Trey

First quarter synopsis of the early games as told by NFLgaf: everyone sucks but Jamaal Charles.

Good ass pass from Dalton.

Top Bottom