• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
jags22.gif

cajunator

Banned
It's Cajun's nature.

Im positive about everything else in life except my Saints. They simply fuck up too much to ever be truly confident in them. This team was bad for a long long time. 2009 came together and was a magic moment in time, but usually its a trainwreck. Even when they have a lot of talent and potential like now, they have osme kind of glaring weakness and blow games they shouldnt. The bad thing is I can easily predict which games theyre gonna blow.

Im positive about everything else in life except my Saints. They simply fuck up too much to ever be truly confident in them. This team was bad for a long long time. 2009 came together and was a magic moment in time, but usually its a trainwreck. Even when they have a lot of talent and potential like now, they have osme kind of glaring weakness and blow games they shouldnt. The bad thing is I can easily predict which games theyre gonna blow.

And you think you're going to blow this one?

Our offense begs to differ.

Top Bottom