• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have no signal coming to the house! It's like I am living in that stupid Revolution show. No internet, no tv, no video games...at least the Christmas tree lights work!

Watch out for a girl carrying a gun and looking for her father. Or something.

Godslay

Banned
Sorry guys, just having a hard time containing SWatt at the moment.

Texans came to play, that's for sure. Looking good these last few plays.

luke kuechly gets away with everything

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms-300x300.jpg

Sanjuro

I never defended the actions and was going to be ok with basically any penalty and told yall I never would stop being a fan. Im just loving the winning our last 2 teams have done now considering all the players on our last 2 teams were like 8-9 when the events took place and plus its fun to troll people that want us to be 0-24 atm. And college football is largely irrelevant because you people have shit programs in the northeast you have syracuse, boston college and uconn. Id pretend college football didnt exist too if that were my choices!

I don't want team to lose. In a normal society, monetary gains should be secondary to gross sexual assault on a massive scale. I'm not foolish enough to believe it would be with the amount of gains to be lost there, just hard to see how realistically anyone could get excited about a program like that.

As far as college sports in the northeast, that is kind of the point. Nobody gives a shit. That's why we laugh at southern high school stadiums that are roughly the size of old Schafer Stadium.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom