• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

2 thoughts looking at the scores today

1. Backing into the playoffs! i <3 u Buffalo

2. Mech and squicken should've never split their voodoo magic. Diluted it too much

Crisco

Banned
So seriously, what do the Cam haters hold onto right now? His mistakes are down, he's winning games, he's clutch as fuck, he's made the playoffs, he smiles and answers questions at the podium like a good Brady. What else ya got?

eznark

Banned
So seriously, what do the Cam haters hold onto right now? His mistakes are down, he's winning games, he's clutch as fuck, he's made the playoffs, he smiles and answers questions at the podium like a good Brady. What else ya got?

Game manager carried by his defense. He is playing well because he has been neutered.

cashman

Banned
I'd like to give a special thanks for MechDX and squicken who were honorary Cowboys fans for today. Always nice to see Houston fans supporting the football team for the state of Texas.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
VomitEmoticon-1.jpg

Now I have to root for New England to help save our season

VomitEmoticon-1.jpg
VomitEmoticon-1.jpg
VomitEmoticon-1.jpg

Fantomex

Thats my quarterback. Thats my quarterback .

Cam delivers when it matters. That's a TD.

My boy Cam is growing before our very eyes. Panthers gonna take it this year. yall cant stip cam and kuechly the Goat. Suck it dolphans.

Dragon

Banned

Dude he's an NFL QB, obviously he needs to be white.

Narag

I'd like to give a special thanks for MechDX and squicken who were honorary Cowboys fans for today. Always nice to see Houston fans supporting the football team for the state of Texas.

I was concerned their powers would fail on Dallas, and to a lesser extent Indy, given their heritage.

Godslay

Banned
GG Texans.

Hope you guys have a better season next year. Texans played very well for a 3/4 of the game, and were bringing the heat right up until Schaub sucked the air out of the building with an interception. Plenty of talent, just missing some better coaching and someone worth a shit at QB. Hopefully you guys get both of them solved.

Was cool to see the record broken, good to get it out of the way, even if it had to come in a blowout.

MechDX

I can sleep well at night knowing two facts of NFL life:

1) Jerruh will ALWAYS own the Cowboys

2) Cowboy fans are cockroaches and deserve Jerruh

Farooq

Banned

On an unrelated note. I wonder what is the extent of Romo's leg injury. I remember the game against the Giants, he had a bad hand suffered from the week before.

I hope his leg injury ain't too bad.

Someone is salty, Cowboys winning this division. Lets be real, the haters gonna hate when the cowboys lose, but can't say shit when they win

Not salty. I hope the Eagles beat them next week, even when they win it still does not change the fact that they're mediocre. Romo was good today lets see how he does next week.

He's actually correct. Who cares who he roots for? Panthers fans give up on their team in the preseason. I know, I live there, they're fucking unreal.

I ask because if he were a Panthers fan, you would understand why we were so down. We don't win much, and in the past few years we haven't won big games really at all. We are losers, and that's what we know.

Yeah he's right, we should be more optimistic, but when you have a recent history of shitting the bed in big games and pulling defeat from the jaws of victory, it's hard. When we see the Saints go ahead there, it's the same thing all over again. Start off with a spark and then shit the bed in a big game AGAIN, that's what we're thinking.

Now hopefully with more games like this, that mentality will go away.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I can sleep well at night knowing two facts of NFL life:

1) Jerruh will ALWAYS own the Cowboys

2) Cowboy fans are cockroaches and deserve Jerruh
Pretty much. It doesn't matter who coaches them when you have an owner that meddles in everything anyway.

Top Bottom