• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Fantomex

I ask because if he were a Panthers fan, you would understand why we were so down. We don't win much, and in the past few years we haven't won big games really at all. We are losers, and that's what we know.

Yeah he's right, we should be more optimistic, but when you have a recent history of shitting the bed in big games and pulling defeat from the jaws of victory, it's hard. When we see the Saints go ahead there, it's the same thing all over again. Start off with a spark and then shit the bed in a big game AGAIN, that's what we're thinking.

Shut up Grover, youve never supported our Cam. Frontrunner.

Hee and haw all you want, that loss is on the Saints offense. Defense played phenomenally the whole damn game, held them to 0 third down conversions before that drive, held them to 10 points. With less than 2 minutes and the last timeout used by the panthers all Payton and the offense have to do is get 1 fucking first down, 10 yards, and payton wusses out by giving to ingram on the ground 3 times in a row.

10 yards. Play to lose, Payton. Enjoy the division title Panthers. Newton is one son of a bitch at QB.

Godslay

Banned
You said it, not me.

Yeah, and you are using it out of context from what the point was in the first place. It doesn't surprise me though.

I'll leave it at that, because honestly it doesn't matter. My opinion of you was solidified along time ago, so I'm not going to waste my the other 34 minutes dealing with you. Have a good day.

So somehow the Steelers are still in it. But they need the Ravens to lose, which would mean the Patriots would need to win.

Still rooting for a meteor.

Hee and haw all you want, that loss is on the Saints offense. Defense played phenomenally the whole damn game, held them to 0 third down conversions before that drive, held them to 10 points. With less than 2 minutes and the last timeout used by the panthers all Payton and the offense have to do is get 1 fucking first down, 10 yards, and payton wusses out by giving to ingram on the ground 3 times in a row.

10 yards. Play to lose, Payton. Enjoy the division title Panthers. Newton is one son of a bitch at QB.

Yep that awfu l morstead punt also helped seal it

MechDX

St. Louis has Washington's pick by way of the RGIII trade in 2012. The Rams could still wind up with the top pick if Houston somehow manages to win one of its last two games. If the Texans and Redskins wind up with the same record at season's end, Washington would win out for the top pick based on strength of schedule, which would belong to the Rams.

Fucking Shanahan! Denver connection again.

Trey

Pats gotta win tonight, so Peyton and the boys have something to play for next week. I want to see more broken records.

Top Bottom