• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

TheFatOne

some no name on the jags ripped off 120+ in his first start....nuff said. no dareus either.
Thanks for the info. Obviously no dareus is great for the Pats. What's the problem with him? I only hear it's some sort of misconduct but I didn't hear the specifics.

Sanjuro

Best Smile in football.

x7rMeTI.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You know what, I thought I had no dog in this GB/CHI game, but now that I think of it a Chicago loss would cause chaos for them in the offseason, while the Packers will remain consistent no matter what.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 16m
Cam: This team is kind of, sort of like duct tape. It’s not pretty when it goes on it, but it gets the job done.

Cameron Jerrell Newton, everybody, greatest poet of his generation.

I don't know what happens immediately before that clip, but why is that ball not dead?

Ball was out of his hand before the forward motion. The motion of his arm knocked the loose ball forward. No whistle cause the ref saw it close enough. Even tossed the beanbag indicating a fumble.

LJ11

Thanks for the info. Obviously no dareus is great for the Pats. What's the problem with him? I only hear it's some sort of misconduct but I didn't hear the specifics.

he's a twat, constant lateness and didn't play in first Q last week either, was still late this week. i'd bench him the entire game but that's me.

Top Bottom