• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Banner is not fucking around. Good for him, if Chud really isnt the guy why waste another year with him.

If he's not the guy, why hire him in the first place? I understand that he wasn't their first choice, but once you do hire someone you should be prepared to give him a chance to succeed.

No one was going to walk in there and fix that mess after one year.

wsoxfan1214 said:
The Browns are such a joke of a franchise.

Feel bad for Chud. But THANK YOU for taking him, Browns-GAF.

I think I'd rather have Chud than Shula right now.

If he's not the guy, why hire him in the first place? I understand that he wasn't their first choice, but if once you do hire someone you should be prepared to give him a chance to succeed.

No one was going to walk in there and fix that mess after one year.

I think I'd rather have Chud than Shula right now.

No idea, maybe they liked what they saw in interviews but then didnt like what they saw during the season. At this point the most important thing is to get someone who you think will turn things around, if that isnt Chud then fire him.

Rflagg

If the Seahawks lose in the playoffs it will be because of our horrid o-line. It it was not for Wilson I am 100% sure we would be leading the NFL in sacks allowed. :(

I dream of a day where all of browns gaf ceases to exist. It'll be better than world peace or the end of world hunger.

xz1CL54.jpg

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If the Seahawks lose in the playoffs it will be because of our horrid o-line. It it was not for Wilson I am 100% sure we would be leading the NFL in sacks allowed. :(
I think we lead the league in QB pressure allowed, but much of that was earlier in the season. Right now we've improved our pass protection from "dogshit" to "mediocre" but our run blocking isn't what it should be. Lynch hasn't been getting much the past several games.

squicken

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
If the Browns do part with Chudzinski after 1 year, Josh McDaniels would be a strong candidate. If Jim Schwartz is fired, he could be also

He is an idiot but he is a mouthpiece for CL:E's front office. Banner's lapdog

Top Bottom