• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Props to Randall Cobb for coming back from a broken leg, T.O. style. Thought he would be done for the year after that injury.

touchdown.gif

Cards offense was terrible last year and put the defense in terrible situations. Browns were learning a new scheme this year and also had no RBs so they had to throw a ton even though their offense sucked.

Well said. Also tons of backup QBs didn't help. Hoyer looked great when in there. Got hurt too early.

squicken

Cards offense was terrible last year and put the defense in terrible situations. Browns were learning a new scheme this year and also had no RBs so they had to throw a ton even though their offense sucked.

I agree with you. But the problem in CLE was they got worse as the year went on. I get the QB situation but Buffalo has a bad QB situation and the defense mostly held up

See the wild Cobb in his natural habitat, the end zone. Watch him catch passes and elude defenders. Broken legs and injured knees will slow him down, but only briefly.

KingGondo

Banned
The Browns are a joke. Coaching continuity is essential when you're building a team.

If they don't hit the next HC hire and QB pick out of the park I'm done.

Top Bottom