• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

RBH

Browns players:

giphy.gif

TheFatOne

That's what happens when you are shit on offense for an entire quarter. You can't give teams hope. Pats should have been much much better on the last drive.

njean777

Pretty pissed we got shit games for the 3pm games. I don't care about KC or SD, not do I care about the Saints or Tampa bay. Thankfully the Sunday night game is the biggest game I care about.

Arrington should've stayed instead of going after Thad Lewis. Who was he supposed to pass Graham off to? Ryan?

BLOUNT

Slater killed his block!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
puzzling move by trestman. why burn the time out and not challenge. he's been pretty bad this year in game management situations.

It seemed like as obvious of a touchdown live as it did in replay so perhaps he didn't trust the refs to overrule it? It would've really sucked to challenge, lose and be out of challenges for the rest of the game.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
what is the percentage of teams that start 0-4 to make the playoffs?

I know they always talk about that at the beginning of the season when they want to depress fans.

and there were reports of converting Hyde to safety Smh

draft some real safeties instead of these goddamn cbs
Hyde would probably be a better safety than our other safeties.

That is a low bar though.

(tbh, I expect Shields was responsible for that bomb. Burnett misses tackles, but he's usually ok about not blowing coverages)

Top Bottom