• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Question: why do people bitch about Brady running up the score, and not about Peyton doing so? Seems a little hypocritical.

I've never bitched about anyone running up the score.

You want them to stop running up the score? Stop them. It's fucking football.

Peyton finally took off his helmet.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
(3:50) (Shotgun) R.Turbin up the middle to STL 11 for no gain (A.Ogletree). PENALTY on STL-A.Ogletree, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 6 yards, enforced between downs. PENALTY on STL-K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 3 yards, enforced at STL 11. PENALTY on STL-K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 1 yard, enforced between downs. #98 ejected.

lol

Draconian

I called it a few weeks ago. Triplette is an abomination of a referee and needs to be thrown out of the league. How many boneheaded decisions does it take before someone in the NFL takes some real action? He's blown so many calls and he keeps coming back every week with no recourse at all. What an absolute joke.

zychi

Banned
DAT auto draft. What can I say.

But yeah. Its just stupid fun. I'm probably going to lose even though my team is way better just because Drew Brees blew up today
I think every ff site should implement that you have to hit submit to have your starters set. If you never login and set your lineup, you play with an empty starting roster every week

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
(3:50) (Shotgun) R.Turbin up the middle to STL 11 for no gain (A.Ogletree). PENALTY on STL-A.Ogletree, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 6 yards, enforced between downs. PENALTY on STL-K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 3 yards, enforced at STL 11. PENALTY on STL-K.Langford, Unsportsmanlike Conduct, 1 yard, enforced between downs. #98 ejected.

lol

OFFICIAL-ABUSE.gif

cdyhybrid

Funny you talk about being dirty, what with Lynch throwing punches at helmet-less players.

Probably just his adderall addiction flaring up.
Whistle didn't blow. Strap your shit up better.

Rams should focus on playing instead of talking shit, maybe they wouldn't be getting trashed right now.

Top Bottom