• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

zychi

Banned
brandon-marshall-loses-packers-bears.jpg

hahahahaha

thats taunting. replay that down! get everyone back on the field!

Sanjuro

I don't know, I think it's time to give Vick a chance. He's a really good QB and with his mobility, he could be the key to Chip Kelly his offense.

Vick is pretty much the opposite of Chip Kelly's philosophy.

I forget the Falcons poster who I used to get into arguments about him, but in my lifetime, Michael Vick is the worst long term starting quarterback easily. Never understood his appeal other than scrambling.

h1nch

In Denver Orton was a great QB between the 20s, but always had trouble throwing TDs in the redzone. Lets see if he's any better in Dallas.

Vick is pretty much the opposite of Chip Kelly's philosophy.

I forget the Falcons poster who I used to get into arguments about him, but in my lifetime, Michael Vick is the worst long term starting quarterback easily. Never understood his appeal other than scrambling.

The fact that you think that I'm even close to being serious actually hurts my feelings.

BadAss2961

Orton's looked really good. His style gets our playmakers the ball a lot more (and a lot quicker) than Romo -- and i'm a big Romo supporter.

Yet of course, we have nothing to show for it.

Top Bottom