• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Did that new baby grind your ass down already? You've got to show it who is boss!

By making it wear a Dolphins jersey, no matter how much it cries!
Haha, I'm a real asshole when I lose sleep. She owns a Dolphins onesie but making her wear it is probably considered child abuse at this point.

Afrikan

Wait, are there actually 9ers fans who are concerned about playing the Packers? You have had our number for the last 2 years. I have zero expectations about the game, I'm just thrilled that this bizarre-as-hell season gave us a chance to win the division and stick it to the Bears one more time.

Not scared of the Packers.

But if given the option..and I'll speak for myself...but I preferred played at Dallas, or Chicago.

Rodgers lit our defense up week 1....and it was still close. It was in perfect weather conditions.

now although we did good against the Patriots at Gillette in cold weather last year, I'm still traumatized from all those fluke plays in the 90s at Lambeau because of weather conditions.

anyway, hopefully this gets us ready for Metlife in early February. :D

jakncoke

Banned
See you in the Super Bowl!!

oh...well, at least you can watch us on TV biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch........do you own a TV?

Lets be real. Steelers are trash and the only reason we had a chance was how terrible the AFC is this year. It hurts a lot less knowing you were terrible all year and numb to it all

Godslay

Banned
Haha, I'm a real asshole when I lose sleep. She owns a Dolphins onesie but making her wear it is probably considered child abuse at this point.

I know the feeling. I've put in my time in the early hours in the morning feeding kids. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Once they start sleeping through the night, and are potty trained it's smooth sailing.

Top Bottom