• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Mrbob

I think this is the first time you have ever posted the same night as one of the many, many, many recent Packers - Bears humiliations.

Glad your balls dropped, Bob.

Third straight loss to the Packers in a significant game. I'm numb to the pain now.

sonicmj1

As much as I hate both teams as a Giants fan, I can't help rooting more for Dallas. Kyle Orton feels like an underdog I want to see win.

Godslay

Banned
Never move. Ever. Pretend you are sleeping at all times as soon as you lay down. Learn to ignore crying, screaming and elbows. STAY ASLEEP.

Most important thing, keep your breathing even. It's a dead giveaway.

:jnc

This does work in spots.

I do not know about Godslay, but my preferred Broncos playoff opponent would be the Chiefs as the Broncos seem to have their number the most. alex Smith just annot keep up offensively against them.

I don't want to see the Bengals myself. I think they are very well balanced, and could be a tough out. Colts as well because of their pass rush, and Luck is good enough to get the job done in my mind.

I'd take either of the AFC West opponents personally, because we play them repeatedly and know them well. We've won 3/4 games against them, and I think that trend would continue in the postseason.

As far as the Pats, they are an interesting beast. Not sure what to think of them yet.

eznark

Banned
:jnc

This does work in spots.

I've done it from the moment we brought my daughter home. My wife doesn't even try to wake me up anymore. It helps that she doesn't work so I can use the "I need to rest for work!" excuse.

Also she just knows I'm a total dickhead and stopped trying.

cruise-glassesjps4j.gif
Be honest, how big is the "Tom Cruise GIFs" folder on your computer?

I think that's the first time the Chargers have ever gotten any amount of good luck in a big game. It still feels like a dream. Bengals will be tough but I'd love to get a chance to take out the Broncos in round 2.

I still can't believe we made the playoffs. Also Rodgers is the man.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Good for the Browns to move on. Chud was a mistake from the beginning.

Of course the one who hired him should probably take some of the fall too.

Top Bottom