• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Quikies83

I really wish the refs would've given some explanation on this call... anything... at all...

sdfake.gif

Hunter S.

I do not know about Godslay, but my preferred Broncos playoff opponent would be the Chiefs as the Broncos seem to have their number the most. alex Smith just annot keep up offensively against them.

Dallas-qbs.jpg

Konka

Banned
Hey I have a phone call, let me turn away from my phone to my watch the answer it to turn back to my phone....what a shitty commercial.

effzee

Two things.

McCoy needs to run up where the play is. He did that against the Bears and the line opened up huge holes. Stop trying to cut back on every single fucking run. Ware sat there perfectly waiting for him to jump back outside.

Foles you are not Vick. Either take off in a straight line or take the sack. Don't dance around like a fool

Lets throw a bomb or two to DJAX or Cooper already.

Sorry that was 3 things.

Velcro Fly

Browns officials meeting right now with Rob Chudzinski, whom @mortreport reported will be fired.

Just stupid

I don't know how you can tear down a team during the season to stockpile picks and then fire the coach for not winning. The Browns are really stupid but this has to be something other than on field performance.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

You sure he's not a stay at home dad that just needs a break during the wee hours of the morning?

We all know his history. He's an old school sconi, bread and buttered.

Think Kiffin is a power bottom? *shudders*

I don't know what this means, nor do I want to. Anderson Silva's leg ruined my weekend, I don't want to make it worse with Kiffin's power bottom, whatever that means.

eznark

Banned
Chud has to feel like the luckiest man in the world right now. He's now got HC experience and is escaping the factory of sadness before it completely ruins his reputation.

I wonder how many hours it will take before he is offered another job.

Top Bottom