• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

KingGondo

Banned
@FootballExpert: The last four coaches fired in the AFC North have been the coach of the Cleveland Browns.
I'm trying really hard not to abandon the Browns here and now.

Help me out, Kave.

Edit: Credit to Squicken for posting the above first.

Hunter S.

:jnc

I don't want to see the Bengals myself. I think they are very well balanced, and could be a tough out. Colts as well because of their pass rush, and Luck is good enough to get the job done in my mind.

I'd take either of the AFC West opponents personally, because we play them repeatedly and know them well. We've won 3/4 games against them, and I think that trend would continue in the postseason.

As far as the Pats, they are an interesting beast. Not sure what to think of them yet.
Keeping peyton away from the Colts is still my number one choie because he just does not have a killer instint feel against the team i think. No one an blame him after his history. The Bengals are not ours no matter what so I am not worried about them. If anything they seem like a team ready to end their bad streak of playoff losses.

Cleveland should really just elect to sell the franchise to someone else at this point. Give it some new paint, new organization, and a new start.

KingGondo

Banned
What a fucking dumpster fire in Cleveland.

Only way they can redeem themselves is by making a home run hire at coach and drafting Hundley.

Which begs the question, which good coach would want to go there after what happened to Chud?

Hunter S.

:jnc

I don't want to see the Bengals myself. I think they are very well balanced, and could be a tough out. Colts as well because of their pass rush, and Luck is good enough to get the job done in my mind.

I'd take either of the AFC West opponents personally, because we play them repeatedly and know them well. We've won 3/4 games against them, and I think that trend would continue in the postseason.

As far as the Pats, they are an interesting beast. Not sure what to think of them yet.
Keeping Peyton away from the Colts is still my number one choie because he just does not have a killer instinct feel against the team I think. No one an blame him after his history. The Bengals are not ours no matter what so I am not worried about them. If anything they seem like a team ready to end their bad streak of playoff losses.

I am still not wanting to see the Chargers again. But, given a bye and a lesson from a ouple weeks ago I can imagine a better first half against the Chargers given a rematch.

eznark

Banned
Don't know how you stick with the Browns right now. Aimless, thoughtless, rudderless, idiotic, seat of the pants organization.

RBH

What a fucking dumpster fire in Cleveland.

Only way they can redeem themselves is by making a home run hire at coach and drafting Hundley.

Which begs the question, which good coach would want to go there after what happened to Chud?

Is Hundley leaning towards declaring for the draft?

Godslay

Banned
Keeping peyton away from the Colts is still my number one choie because he just does not have a killer instint feel against the team i think. No one an blame him after his history. The Bengals are not ours no matter what so I am not worried about them. If anything they seem like a team ready to end their bad streak of playoff losses.

Mathis has years of sacks penned up from all those years he couldn't touch Peyton . I don't want them all to be released all in one game. He's too good for Clark imo.

Of course they are still in it. No way was this going to be an easy game. Get the ball first, drive down get a TD and hopefully make Dallas way less balanced.
Although they may need to stretch it out on offense more often, seeing as dallas is crowding the box, I think they should feed Shady some more. He's got a big run or two to contribute, just needs the blocking to be ooperative

Top Bottom