• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

LJ11

Shaw/Sumlin/Briles can have just about any job, don't think they want to jump aboard the Browns train. Browns have a guy in mind to pull this move, didn't even sleep on it.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc i think the pic was from a MNF game during the 2011, buckethead (maybe it was someone else, can't remember) added the caption "it's strap on night!"

I get the strap on night thing, but I always thought Giselle was packing the heat. My mind is blown, now that you revealed that Brady was packing the rubber member.

eznark

Banned
Shaw/Sumlin/Briles can have just about any job, don't think they want to jump aboard the Browns train. Browns have a guy in mind to pull this move, didn't even sleep on it.

Which means it can't be McDaniels right, wouldn't the PAtriots have to give permission?

It's Bielema.

1504022_10100984512466312_2011406663_n.jpg

Bread

Banned
I get the strap on night thing, but I always thought Giselle was packing the heat. My mind is blown, now that you revealed that Brady was packing the rubber member.
:jnc

maybe they switch, he doesn't tell me everything

Then why does he need a strap on to go "15 inches deep in her"????

Do you know what those words mean?
it's just an extension

i don't know why we're seriously discussing the bullshit that i'm posting right now

Perhaps, but I wouldn't put that much faith in this management team.

To get anyone legit, we're going to have to shell out an absurd, unprecedented amount of cash. We're talking Scrooge McDuck swimming pools full of gold.

Wizman23

Banned
As a Browns fan and Cleveland resident I never thought on 12/29/13 I would miss Randy Lerner as an owner. What a fucking train wreck. Banner and Lombardi should have never been hired. Go Tribe I guess

jbug617

Banned
Schedule for next week.

NBC:
4:35 PM- Chiefs vs Colts
8:10 PM- Saints vs Cowboys/Eagles

CBS:
1:05 PM- Chargers vs Bengals

Fox:
4:35 PM- 49ers vs Packers

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Chudzinski fired and Schwartz still has his job.

:jnc

Browns missed out on Chip Kelly and the Jags missed out on Andrew Luck. Now the Browns will probably miss out on the new hot coach and the Jags will probably miss out on Teddy Bridgewater. Losers lose I guess.

TylerD

Bailey is automatic. Of course, this means he will miss a kick as time is expiring as the Boys fail to make the playoffs.

Godslay

Banned
Don't blame him. He had 26 minutes to spare.

I have no regrets in that comment. For every situation there is context. If you can't understand it, I don't know what to tell you. You can keep trying though. Maybe it will stick, and I can quit this board out of pure shame or something like that.

Dragon

Banned
I have no regrets in that comment. For every situation there is context. If you can't understand it, I don't know what to tell you. You can keep trying though. Maybe it will stick, and I can quit this board out of pure shame or something like that.

You really don't need to bother justifying it. It was pretty funny at the time and now I'm just being an ass about it.

Top Bottom