• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

LJ11

How can you hire the guy who drafted Tebow with a first round pick? Drafted Moreno sky high. Took Thomas at least.

Im sure he's a brilliant guy but if I were a Browns fan I'd look for a new hobby if they hired that douche.

How can you hire the guy who drafted Tebow with a first round pick? Drafted Moreno sky high.

Im sure he's a brilliant guy but if were a Browns fan I'd look for a new hobby.

Indeed. His complete tenure with Denver should bar him from ever getting a HC job again.

Bread

Banned
Because

r1zK8ND.jpg
i lol'd

LJ11

Once again Belichicks genius on full display. Installing puppet regimes throughout the league, AFC in particular. Destroying teams from the inside, paving the way for the next Patriots run...GENIUS!

Sephzilla

How can you hire the guy who drafted Tebow with a first round pick? Drafted Moreno sky high. Took Thomas at least.

Im sure he's a brilliant guy but if I were a Browns fan I'd look for a new hobby if they hired that douche.

Well... Tebow and Moreno did contribute to a playoff win. Drafting Tebow in round 1 was crazy... but, well, I can't really argue with results.

Top Bottom