• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

bionic77

Ortons hair is so fucking nasty.

I was about to say ugly qbs never succeed but then I remembered Andrew Luck. Not like Big Ben or Flacco are anything to look at either but Luck set a standard that may never be reached again.

I was about to say ugly qbs never succeed but then I remembered Andrew Luck. Not like Big Ben or Flacco are anything to look at either but Luck set a standard that may never be reached again.

yeah dude is just goofy looking like there isn't any way to describe it

Godslay

Banned
I don't doubt that. I just have a fondness for him this year. Did you see those tears? Big tears from a big heart.

Sure, but we can't pretend that those other years didn't exist. Granted the 2009 draft looks like garbage for just about everyone looking back on it, so at least there is that.

Who are you trying to kid with this subtle downplaying of Big Ben's mug?

BigBen2.jpg

He looks like a white fat-faced Tim Duncan

Godslay

Banned
Well without him we might still have Cutler and no Peyton. Another coach might have gotten along with Cutler and Marshal. Marshal left only after Cutler left. He may have been a dark blessing in disguise as a complete fuck up.

Can't argue with that, I think Bowlen got his head out of his ass after McD got caught taping. Which was good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

So you've finally admitted Stafford is good looking?

Top Bottom