• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pittsburgh might actually make the playoffs. :O

Steelers-GAF, this is your time to shine!

I'll always be there to stomp out your crotch, buddy!

kCsCpJb.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

eznark

Banned
13/18 111 Yards 1 TD 0 INT

Oh you

9 points against the worst defense in football back when they were still playing meaningful games.

In this who can tank harder fest, it's legitimately appalling that he hasn't put up 35 points already, Lions need to go QB with this lottery pick. Of course, what's the rush, they'll have another one next year.

Fox318

SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn listening to radio, can't see

It was like a smirk and "its just not my year or life" face and then he sorta rolled his eyes

Not sure what AJ was saying. Most likely "sorry you suck, good luck in Cleveland next year"

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
More weak pathetic shit from the Dolphins.

How do you slide in that situation? How do you lose yardage on 4th and inches? You're acting like losers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm glad Megatron sat out to take care of himself but it really highlights the fact we need to draft 2 receivers early in the draft next year. Holy shit is this WR corp bad. I was hoping Burleson would bring something but he has regressed since getting hurt.

If we somehow win and make the playoffs, Tucker gotta get at least some kind of MVP vote. Like one third place vote (i'm not sure if they do third place votes in the NFL)

eznark

Banned
SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH SUCK IT FISH

Prototypical liberal, trying to drag everyone down to your level instead of being happy for those trying to make a better future for themselves.

Top Bottom