• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SCHOOOOOOB

LOL YOU ARE HOT SHIT

THANK YOU

#1 PICK BABY AND YOU GONE

HPhins54

Neo Member
What a fucking piss poor excuse of an effort. Philbin absolutely failed to prepare this team to play in a meaningful game.

Clean house. Fucking fire everyone. Two games left and the team controls their own destiny and they're going to lose both games. They lack any fire or focus. That falls on philbin.

The offense is quite mediocre and the team lacks depth. Ireland can't draft for shit. He should've been fired a few seasons ago.

Mike Sherman is absolutely fucking awful at calling plays. Such a boring, predictable, vanilla offense.

I'd rather lose this game and miss the playoffs if it means people lose their jobs.

Okay, Dalton has officially achieved Stafford status. Relies on Green to bail him out. What a shifty shitty throw. Never believing in the Bengals hype again.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After Kevin Jones rookie year he really didnt do much eh

Well the whole franchise didn't really haha. But before injuries like Rell pointed out, I was hoping he would be the successor to Barry. I was young then, because that will never happen due to Barry being an all time great.

The first game is one of my all time favorites. The second one sucks and I can't really tell you why. It just didn't capture me in the same way and the multiplayer was really, really poorly balanced.
Ah ok. I wish there were more games about the eastern front. I guess I'll wait till it gets cheaper to try it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hey Schwartz, know what would come in handy here?

THE TIMEOUT YOU WASTED ON AN EXTRA POINT

Fox318

uM2U5jN.gif

What a scared call by the Panthers OC. 3rd and 10 swing pass to Tolbert, should have had Cam roll out and try to run for it if nothing was open.

Top Bottom