• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So who the hell could the Browns see as their new coach?

I'd assume they probably have the person committed already or it'd make no sense to figure Chud then try and find someone.

Sigh.

Doorman

I really hope this Lions team is extremely ashamed of themselves. I know that the locker room after this game will probably be rife with nonchalant attitude but they should be pissed at what they've done.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Thank you, Same Old Lions for showing up and blowing your 6th 4th-quarter lead in 9 games.

Should draft 10th now.

Slurmer

Banned
What a scared call by the Panthers OC. 3rd and 10 swing pass to Tolbert, should have had Cam roll out and try to run for it if nothing was open.
Cam is hindered by his OC it's true. Yes he has a tendency to overthrow but Shula is not a very good OC which hurts him more

789shadow

Banned
If the Steelers are going to be knocked out either way, I'd rather the Ravens win here so I don't have to hope a Chiefs team that isn't going to try will somehow win.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey Schwartz, know what would come in handy here?

THE TIMEOUT YOU WASTED ON AN EXTRA POINT

Its almost over. That Greg Roman rumor you mentioned earlier today would be great I think.

Anyone know where we would be in the draft if we lose this game?

eznark

Banned
ONE TOUCHDOWN FOR STAFFORD AND THE MIGHTY LIONS AGAINST A TANKING VIKINGS DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom