• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGondo

Banned
I thought the suspect play calling left with Pat Shurmur...
The bottom line is that the offensive line doesn't allow the offense to do anything. The best play of the day was on a busted play when Weeden found Cameron for a big gain.

It also sucks that Gordon is out, which adds insult to injury.

rTGtmV1.jpg

overcast

When I saw we were playing the Falcons I assumed we would lose. That being said, if we were going to lose this is the way I would like to do it, with the O putting points on the board. Again the coverage on D is unacceptable
Yeah, O looked good in the second half. I like when Bradford is throwing the ball.. It works when he is not just doing screens.

Julio KILLED us.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
That is a catch. Now I side with the dirty Pats fans. Fuck pollard! He is gonna get fined for that

i dont think it was that dirty. Certainly less dirty than the Kareem Jackson hit.

i think Dre got hurt more from his head hitting the ground than the hit from Pollard.

Fantomex

Colts be hooooooolding. The NFL itseld seems to turn a blind eye. Ive seen so many games already where its just not called anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom