• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Reggie's been spending a lot of his running-time in our backfield. He escaped with one there but it's going to cost us eventually.

Pimpwerx

So Ryan Tannehill had a good game today. Am I wrong for saying he played better than Luck? Despite Luck having better pass protection, he almost had a number of passes intercepted today. About the only Jeff Ireland personnel decision I'm questioning now is Dion Jordan. But then, he was always gonna be worked into the defense gradually. I'll give that one time, but it seems like he's assembled a roster that Philbin can really work with this year, and that's about all I can ask for. I never stopped loving them, but now my Dolphins have me seriously excited about the future. Return to prominence incoming. PEACE.

Colasante

809011122.jpg

Oh, Phil.

Tabris

I hope you are not being sarcastic, because I actually think he does a pretty good job. Interesting to listen to when he's not amped way up. Seems really knowledgeable.

Not being sarcastic. He's bringing a really good perspective to Sunday Countdown.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bullock looks scared shitless

Yep, not sure how the hell he's gonna make it with our team all season long.

HOP HOP

Colasante

It's not fair, Hopkins is better than all of the Patriots' rookie receivers combined. And all it took was a pair of hands that actually work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom