• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? That's just pathetic. That has to be some kind of verbal abuse. Edelman has that look on his face like he's one instance away from snapping and unleashing retributive vengeance on Brady. No wonder Welker was so eager to run into the arms of Manning.

Are you new to this? Brady is a major competitor who expects the best from everyone, top most himself.

Pats receivers have some skill but it's going to take a year before they are ready. Is it me or it's Brady scared of going deep. seems like he is a little hesitant on the deep ball but he has thrown a few today

I am going to be honest with you, Brady hasn't done well with deep throws since Moss was gone. Yeah he picked them up once a while the last few seasons but it was just never the same.

Tamanon

Banned
Brady should try playing with the Jags receivers before he loses his mind about his own. At least his guys seem to consistently get open.

Seanspeed

Banned
Pats receivers have some skill but it's going to take a year before they are ready. Is it me or it's Brady scared of going deep. seems like he is a little hesitant on the deep ball but he has thrown a few today

He was definitely hesitant with it last year. But mainly cuz there was no bigger receiver to get up and get em.

Thompkins and Dobson should theoretically give us that ability again. We'll see. Everybody thinking that this is what the Pats are going to be like will likely end up severely disappointed once we start getting healthy and have these rookies warmed up. There's some good talent here.

Broank

Really? That's just pathetic. That has to be some kind of verbal abuse. Edelman has that look on his face like he's one instance away from snapping and unleashing retributive vengeance on Brady. No wonder Welker was so eager to run into the arms of Manning.

Manning is always chewing out his receivers and Oline though.

Dukey

Banned
NFLPA should agree to an extended 18 game season with multiple byes in exchange for getting rid of these awful Thursday Night games.

Patriots7

To be honest, I'd have to say his deep balls have been pretty good this so far this season.

As bad as the Patriots offense is right now, I'm extremely optimistic about the end of the season.
Amendola, Edelman, Thompkins, Gronk and Dobson, with Vereen and Ridley in the running game could be quite potent.

Seanspeed

Banned
To be honest, I'd have to say his deep balls have been pretty good this so far this season.

As bad as the Patriots offense is right now, I'm extremely optimistic about the end of the season.
Amendola, Edelman, Thompkins, Gronk and Dobson, with Vereen and Ridley in the running game could be quite potent.
Sudfeld, too.

It's one thing to chew people out, but slamming the bench and being dramatic about the situation is just silly to me. I'm sorry.
ULTIMATE COMPETITOR!

Bradys-Spikes-The-Ball-And-Goes-Nuts-GIF.gif

Colasante

Oh boy, now a thunderstorm. This is going to be such a shit show. They should have hit those deep passes when they still had a chance.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Even God wants this game to be more exciting. RAIN!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I do enjoy the Rex Ryan sweater vest. I think I should pick up a few of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom