• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Pats should have traded for Davone Bess instead of Amendola. He would have beasted in this offense. Poor Lord Brady being left to fend for himself with this shameful excuse for a WR corps.
i would love bess, but amendola is perfect for the team. even if he doesnt play every game he should be a great player. he just can't be relied on as a #1 receiver.

Afrikan

No way the Dolphins would be stupid enough to deal him to the Pats.

36127-applied-patent-work-can-used-turbos-fry-eyes-09-07-2009-14-16-59-jpg

ReMaKe

In all my years of watching a the Patriots, this is the worst I've ever seen them.

Edelman looking nice tho. Very similar to Welker.
We got this tho!

Bread

Banned
this offense is a mess. play calling is all over the place, brady is forcing throws, and the receivers aren't on the same page.

I'm wondering if
1) the magical super-friction gloves receivers use don't work at all in the rain
2) no receivers in this game actually know how to catch without the aid of stick-em

sqwarlock

I'm wondering if
1) the magical super-friction gloves receivers use don't work at all in the rain
2) no receivers in this game actually know how to catch without the aid of stick-em

I've used those kinds of gloves in wet weather pick-up games before, and they are definitely less effective. But then again I'm an out-of-shape 28 year-old and not a pro receiver, so I'm not sure that it's a huge liability for them.

So the thing that worries me here is that the Pats look like shit.

And per bionic we know that shitty teams have a better chance than good teams.

And they're in a division where they could win the division with a 6-10 record.

It's concerning is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom