• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

RGIII
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Draxal

How exactly are you supposed to complete a pass to anyone when your offensive line is invisible?

The one thing I'm pissed off about Coughlin is that he isn't benching Eli or any of the offensive line. Giants draft picks that never see play unless there's injuries (otherwise you know Diehl would of been playing these three games).

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit getting every possible chance to win. If they lose, fire Schwartz.

If they win, fire Schwartz anyway.

Whatever

RGIII is getting better every game

That's really all that matters right now, really excited by his progress

Would be nice to steal this one

The one thing I'm pissed off about Coughlin is that he isn't benching Eli or any of the offensive line. Giants draft picks that never see play unless there's injuries (otherwise you know Diehl would of been playing these three games).
Benching Eli isn't going to happen though I it should be done simply to preserve his health behind this line.:jnc

As for benching the line - for who? There's nearly no depth. You want Brewer out at tackle? Mosely? I mean, yeah. That's part of the issue. Very little to no depth there.

Use him in the Woodson role. Not much different than Hyde in there but Bush actually knows the system!
The defense went to crap when Woodson stopped being able to cover in that role.

Bush belongs on the special teams and the sidelines.

e: ugh, horrible throw by Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom