• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askani

Our offensive line is so trash. I was hoping Smith would be able to run enough and Charles would be able to help keep the Eagle's offensive line honest. I guess not. When you get pressure on a three man rush you don't have much to fear.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
1) what the heck is going on with gaf, refreshed once and clicked post and got database errors both times. had to refresh both times.

2) what the heck is chip doing with this offense. They aren't that fast, they're not that innovative, i've seen vick run around before, i know how this ends for him and his team.

3) what the heck was that 2 point conversion? Fundamentally I don't mind it, if you're the first to score to put pressure on the other team. However, swinging fucking gate? are you kidding me.

4) how is that fumble scored in fantasy? Fumbled snaps are always -2 on the QB but that guy bounced it off his ass and then threw it at the right guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom