• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
what injury run shady RUUUUUUN

Keffiyeh_throwing_cash.gif

It's amazing how cautious he is with everything though. Will he ever be a guy who can just slang it when the game is on the line to win it all? I doubt it. But hell, the Chefs have to be happy with how things have started out.

as ive said so many times, alex smith is like a wild animal. if you just leave him alone and don't threaten him, he wont cause you any arm. but anytime you corner a wild beast he has no choice but to lash out and strike his enemy down. the best thing you can do against alex is let his team lead or be tied most of the game and then finish the game off before he can strike back

cdyhybrid

Philly fans just as awful as Oregon fans. Heads so far up their own asses that they think every injury is a desperate attempt to stop their juggernaut offense
that has 15 points in the 4th quarter

ShaneB

It's amazing how cautious he is with everything though. Will he ever be a guy who can just slang it when the game is on the line to win it all? I doubt it. But hell, the Chefs have to be happy with how things have started out.

I'm just teasing really, lol, this game is far from over, as was just shown with that TD.

as ive said so many times, alex smith is like a wild animal. if you just leave him alone and don't threaten him, he wont cause you any arm. but anytime you corner a wild beast he has no choice but to lash out and strike his enemy down. the best thing you can do against alex is let his team lead or be tied most of the game and then finish the game off before he can strike back

what he said.

After last year's sadness, we'll take the ultra cautious Smith every time.

bionic77

An animal with small paws is not very dangerous, not even when cornered.

Askani

I shut off the audio from the NFLN and am listening to Len Dawson. That's how bad the NFLN is. I actively chose Len Dawson. Len Dawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom