• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

seattle is getting beat up for the same reason the niners got beat up in seattle: offense can't sustain drives and the defense is getting no rest. only real difference is our defense didn't start getting gashed until the 4th quarter

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not for nothing, but IMO the LBs are playing pretty well here for us. Charles is Charles so I'm happy to just contain him but we've been stopping the run decently and the LBs have made plays. Pay and Williams have been pretty good and Herz had that tip early.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
COME ON BITCH

pussy Kubes

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Why Chicago is abandoning the run is beyond me.

The D can't tackle today, giving up 2 TDs of 50+ yards. And of course still no turnovers. ROFLMAO.

Ben needs to put together more 9 minute drives, regardless of whether we get FGs or TDs or TAINTs. Keep the D off the field for a bit.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
They're slower than shit and can be isolated in coverage but you cant' question the LB'ers effort today. They're playing thier asses off.

Said the same above, as a group they look solid today. I'm very impressed. Can't make up for the J Charles flat out talent, but they're working well.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Kansas City Chiefs TE knee folding over: ugh I hate seeing knee injuries happen.
Haven't heard how bad yet but that didn't look good at all. And the fact that when he stood up it gave out on him isn't good.

Top Bottom