• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Just sick of you fair weather Heat fans. The team didn't execute tonight, had little to nothing to do with Ireland.

This particular loss had nothing to do with Ireland but a lot of shitty transactions sure still do. It's simply people bringing this up after a loss and being frustrated like yourself.

And you're pretty dumb to label us fair-weather Heat fans just because that's your perception, I guess I should call you an epic Dolphins homer because that's what you appear to be

Spinluck

Don't worry, no offense to Phins fans, but I expected this. Drew is a good QB, with a good O-line, and a lot of weapons. They like to attack the field vertically, spread the defense, and catch them with screens and shit. Seems like the type of offense Miami would struggle with. However I expected the offense to preform a lot better, but whatever.

Ya'll could take NE.

Unbelievably embarrassing and disappointing game but I guess it was going to happen sooner or later. Philbin has a lot of work to do. Dolphins need a short memory after that one.

Good game to the Saints and congrats to all the Saints fans here. You guys played a great game and look like a very strong contender.

Have a good night, bros. I'm out.

Pimpwerx

I have confidence in Ireland. He's not the best GM, as he seems to miss some, but he made some great signings this offseason. Wallace could still be great for us, as long as he and Thrill get on the same page. It's still 4 weeks in, and he's signed for a decent amount of time.

His draft picks are the only question mark, but even Jordan was known to be a project pick. That was always going to take time to show results. I have no issue with him getting an extension. I think we'll be fine. The only thing I'd knock him for is his inability to fix the o-line. Christ, it's been so many years of drafting and signing linemen, and the right side of the line is still a complete joke. Martin (his draftee last year) is actually looking solid to good right now, so I think we'll be fine.

We're looking to make a bid for the postseason. If we get there, I think the season has been a success. I'm not gonna bury the guy when we're 3-1. PEACE.

Top Bottom