• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

d[-_-]b;84029275 said:
Lol... do we get the ball in the second half :(? Cause this game looks a L, yay Josh Brown...

You didn't expect one going in?

All things considered, things could have been far far worst considering the offensive line. Bad football teams miss makeable field goals, etc. I fully expected the miss. The two sacks Eli has taken have been on him, IMO. Needs to release the ball quicker.

Defense as usual can't get off the field for most third downs but we're doing a good job controlling Charles.

Oh and Gilbride....run the fucking no huddle for a bit, huh? Maybe?

Brinbe

OMFG, FATFORD WOWWWWWW
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
GUNTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we Lane Kiffin this guy.

MechDX

Mech worked some serious reverse mojo this week.

lol no. I stand by everything I said. This is such a Jekyll and hyde team. Lets see what happens in the 2nd half. But this is interesting:

Ben DuBose ‏@BenDuBose 38m
Seahawks entered today allowing 241 yards per GAME on defense. Texans already beyond that with 6+ minutes still left in first half.

Damn

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So, Detroit could:

A) Go on to win the game

Or

B) Blow a huge lead, bringing media and fans together to rip Schwartz.

I'm not seeing a bad side here.

d[-_-]b

Banned
You didn't expect one going in?

All things considered, things could have been far far worst considering the offensive line. Bad football teams miss makeable field goals, etc. I fully expected the miss. The two sacks Eli has taken have been on him, IMO. Needs to release the ball quicker.

Defense as usual can't get off the field for most third downs but we're doing a good job controlling Charles.

Oh and Gilbride....run the fucking no huddle for a bit, huh? Maybe?

Still in denial that the Giants don't suck this bad this year... I'll get over it once we're officially 0-4...

jakncoke

Banned
So in a league where 90%+ of the kickoffs are touchbacks, he was hoping he'd get field position better than the 20?

:you

Im trying to get on his level of logic, ok. Which means I have to talk to Gata and other clowns in this thread and lower all my intelligence to below a toothless trailer trash Ohian.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
to his credit, he visibly handled it much better than I could've... didn't seem like he had a single tear.

Yea, I would not have been handling it like him.

minx

A lot of thing going the Lions way this game.

Doesn't matter though when Bush and dump off passes are killing us.

Top Bottom