• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Trey

Right now, Flacco is singularly worse than the Bills offense. He becomes even halfway competent and the Ravens can win this.

Steelers haven't been 0-4 since 1968. Pre-Noll. Even in the misery-laden 80s were we not as bad as this team.

Edit: ZOOOOLLLLTTTTAAAAANNNNNN MEEEEESSSSSKOOOOOOOOO!!!! MVP! MVP! MVP!

eznark

Banned
Buckethead has gone from role playing to reposting sports pickle twitter feed? Depressing.

It looks like so much fun to play Pittsburgh this year! Everyone they play against is always smiling and laughing and torching their secondary. God it looks rad.

Dthomp

Buckethead has gone from role playing to reposting sports pickle twitter feed? Depressing.

It looks like so much fun to play Pittsburgh this year! Everyone they play against is always smiling and laughing and torching their secondary. God it looks rad.

I don't usually watch Pittsburgh at all, but I'd imagine it's not hard to beat up on them when the QB holds onto the ball for what feels like minutes at a time instead of getting the ball out quick. Ben doesn't have the wheels to make runs happen these days so why extend a broken bad play and not dump it off?

Just be careful the following week. You see the Bears taking a beating today because they laughed their way through the Steeler game.

jakncoke

Banned
I don't usually watch Pittsburgh at all, but I'd imagine it's not hard to beat up on them when the QB holds onto the ball for what feels like minutes at a time instead of getting the ball out quick. Ben doesn't have the wheels to make runs happen these days so why extend a broken bad play and not dump it off?

Ben made his career on holding onto the ball and making plays out of nothing.

Top Bottom