• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

h1nch

Maybe so. We will see if/when we get there.

Nah I'm already planning a vacation during the NFL playoffs because I already know what will happen thanks to the expert analysis given in this thread. Thanks to all who took the time to determine the Broncos 2013 outcome and saving me a lot of future time and energy which would have otherwise been wasted watching the Broncos lose in the playoffs! :p

Godslay

Banned
Denver fan, I presume? The game would be epic if it comes to be. Was pissed last year that your defense denied us the rematch.

Ravens were meant to win the Superbowl I guess. I'll just be happy to see them get to the playoffs again healthy. Not looking that far anyways.

Godslay

Banned
Nah I'm already planning a vacation during the NFL playoffs because I already know what will happen thanks to the expert analysis given in this thread. Thanks to all who took the time to determine the Broncos 2013 outcome and saving me a lot of future time and energy which would have otherwise been wasted watching the Broncos lose in the playoffs! :p

Hard to see into a crystal ball when there is shit smeared all over it.

Broncos versus Seahawks, you win by infinite points. Happy?

Top Bottom